Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Well Thanksgiving was a blast, I think I ate too much and still quite full today. Which is about todays post... A few years ago I started going out early in the morning on the day after Thanksgiving, called uh huh...Black Friday. Anyway I usually only go out for free stuff or free with rebate. But today I went out for a digital camera, printer and memory card (and a few gifts). Maureen Lilly and I went out to the Newnan Office Depot, got there about 5:45 AM. We were about 25th in line so I was almost guaranteed getting what I want. The OD employees came through the line asking people what they were there for. Most said a laptop or desktop computer or GPS or some such thing. When the OD girl got to me she said: "What are you here for" I said "Oh I have a few things I need to return...what are all these people doing here???" Luckily she found the humor and told me all the stuff I was there for would be in stock, no problem.
So what to expect from now on? More photos. Here is the first photo taken with my new camera. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New shoes as well?? What kind of pie did you eat? Have a great day. AGG

Fr. Vic said...

no my old shoes, got plenty of shoes