Monday, November 05, 2007

Prague...we are here...and...

We are tired! Just a few photos and some commentary then I am off to bed. Our flight was fine, took off on time, and arrived on time...way to go Delta. We got to the hotel but no rooms yet, so we got some hot chocolate and some coffee and started out day. We walked our feet off and ate and drank lots to keep us awake. Enjoy the photos.



The first two photos are three priest enjoying mileage award tickets for Business Elite.
The one below is a priest enjoying coach class accomodations. Looks good huh?

This is Lenka, she took great care of us. She certainly was gracious to us all, just like her name implies. Great job Lenka, THANKS!

Now here is a test, why do you think I took a pict of my luggage? There is something special about this photo, do you know what it is? I will answer in a few days.

These two photos are us sitting at the cafe awaiting our drinks to rouse us up. Nice and quite, then...
Where did all these people come from??? They came to see the Astronomical Clock, and that ended our quite table by the square...;)

This is Fr. Bryan taking a photo.

This is Fr. Paul taking a photo.

This is me with a perfect stranger on the Charles Bridge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is you are documenting what good shape your luggage is in before your return trip. Also to see if you can make it your whole trip and keep only 2 pieces of luggage. Have a great time. Love, Angela

Anonymous said...

That was my guess too! Have a great time. Love, Karen

PS keep posting the photos

Anonymous said...

The item I noticed was the luggage tag that said "Crew Bag". This tag is normally used by the "Flight Crew". Did you happen to pick up the wrong bag Father??

Fr. Vic said...

Well Angela got it correct first. The two bags you see in the pict are the only things I brought for two weeks in europe. I also have a bag scrunched up to bring back souvenirs for all the crowd at the office.
Good eyes to catch CREW, it was given to me by someone who has the authority to give that out. It matters very little because on the other side you see my business card. Enough for now...peace to all.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear to brought an extra bag to bring stuff back in! You are always thinking of us... Looks like you are having a blast and getting lots of sleep--I'm jealous! Enjoy the rest of the trip and give our best to Frs Paul, Bryan and Michael.

Annmarie (One of your faithful employees holding down the fort while you are gone!)