Thursday, December 20, 2007

Green family

Remember that I said I went to the west coast rapidly? Well I left Sunday afternoon and got back Monday evening...I flew ATL-SLC-PSP-SLC-LAS-ATL, it was a cheap MR to earn GM for 2008. I was able to spend time on Sunday with my sister Angela Green and her family (also delivered Christmas gifts), when flying through Salt Lake. On Monday when flying through SLC on my way home I had breakfast with Angela and got to see her new house and pick up some bread from the Great Harvest Bread Company. Then back to the airport and home. Anyway enjoy the photos of those cute Green kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! My nephews and niece are so perfect! We can hardly wait to see them next year. Victor – thanks for posting the photos of them as well as their new house. Love you, Karen
PS -- AFGG whatever you are feeding those young men of yours --please stop as they are growing up far too quickly. TBG is almost as tall as Uncle Vic!

Anonymous said...

BTW -- what happened to those two front teeth? kf

Anonymous said...

Thanks Uncle Victor for visiting us! We look forward to seeing you in a couple of months. We are still in anctipation. Love all of us - Greens.