Tuesday, February 19, 2008

St. Catherine Newman Center

Well here are some photos from my preaching this weekend and St. Catherine of Siena Newman Center at the University of Utah. All in all it was a pretty light weekend because of the generosity of Fr. Daniel Rolland, OP and Fr. Peter Rogers, OP (Pastor). Fr. Daniel was kind enough to celebrate the 5 and 8:30, I celebrated the 10:45 and Fr. Peter showed up to celebrate the 7, so I had one Mass to celebrate and four Masses to preach, such a sweet deal. Combine all this with seeing some old friends, being with family, working for CRS and snowboarding a bit, it was a great weekend.



This is Kelly and Chad Rosamond and family. Kelly was a CYO member of mine in Rome Georgia when I was a seminarian. She is a member of the Newman Center as well. Eat your heart out Pamela!!!

Do I always look like this when I preach?

So serious!



Look at those hands, yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I just have to live vicariously through you, Fr. Vic! I'm glad you got to have fun with our friends. By the way, has anyone ever pointed out the cool stations of the cross at that church? Each one has the face of a parishoner included in the scene.
~Pamela