Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Feeling a bit better

Well I went to the Dr. yesterday and we are treating what is making me sick. It appears as if yeast is running afoul in my body and causing me to be sick. Well this is not the week home I imagined but I am getting better. I am at work for some time today then back home to get some rest, I did not sleep well last night. I think my running the Peachtree is not going to happen...which makes me sad quite a bit. Anyway more later as it develops. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! I'm a bit surprised, with all of the traveling that you do, that you didn't know of 'okonomiyaki's revenge'. I was warned of it before my first trip to Korea. Apparently, Father Bryan knew about it, as he did not eat any the day you both went to lunch. Oh well! Take care. [KenM].