Friday, August 22, 2008

Easter Christmas

Last Sunday we went to our annual staff "Easter/Christmas Meal". We started doing it in the summer since it was always so busy around those feasts. It has worked out really well for us. We usually do dinner somewhere but decided that this year we would do a brunch. We want to go to The Hil (a great place by the way) for their brunch but they were closed for summer vacation. So we went to The Wahoo Grill (another wonderful place). They sat us outside under some coverings with the fans going full blast and shooting out a mist of water. The water was great but where I was seated it was more like a shower...oh the sacrifices I make. We all had a wonderful time and left with very fully (some said stuffed) bellies. The photos of the group gathered are below. Also below you will the the feet and people shots that I take. I have posted some here before but I need to do it more for you. Don't know why I do it but I have done it for a good while now and no plans on slowing down. Enjoy





The feet above and the people below

The feet above and the people below

No comments: