Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here are the results::::5:19:13!!!

I just want you to know that I felt great with this race. If I had not danced with each Samba group (there were about 12 of them), had not do such a slow pace early, had not given most of the kids on the side of the road a "high-5" and if I had run instead of walking when I could not even feel my legs, and not talked (while running) to this nice young lady from Ireland as we ran (she was not running my pace) I think I could have done it under 5 hours, but then I would not have enjoyed my race as much...so I guess it all works out well in the end. I am off for tonight, not sure how much access I will have over the next few days, but if I do I will upload a few photos. Peace



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! An international athlete now. I hope you are heading to the nearest bierhalle to replenish the hops and barley that you lost during the race (only kidding!). Enjoy the rest of your trip. [KenM]

Anonymous said...

Go Victor! You rock! We are so proud of you! Always have been proud of you & always will be, love you, kgf