Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fr. Michael Messner

I am in Baltimore for meetings with CRS. Since I knew I was on my way up here, I took some time to go see Fr. Michael Messner (a classmate from St. Vincent) then to see Mark Starr & his seminary. So Sunday I flew to BWI then drove to Abbottstown, Pennsylvania to see Fr. Messner. He is Pastor of Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish. Here are some photos from my short stay.

The Church


The Parish office and the Rectory.


Two handsome priests.



The Pastor and his house. Like Jefferson at Monticello...hehehehe!


After I left Fr. Messner, I went to Mount Saint Mary's Seminary in Emmitsburg, Maryland. Mark showed me around the seminary, we went to prayer with the seminarians and then to dinner with the men from Atlanta. After dinner time to relax (and study for the students) then night prayer and some time with the seminarians, then they went to study and sleep, I sat and had a beer and watched some TV. This morning I got up and drove to Baltimore in advance of my meetings in the morning. Deacon Bill will be here later today, I will take a photo later and upload it. Peace.

No comments: