Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morning prayer and Morning Buzz


I had a very refreshing night of sleep here at FMS (btw here is the link to the program Chris is with) Anyway, I woke up this morning to have morning prayer at the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. I really like praying under the protection of the image of such a strong Christ. This image of Christ has always struck me and held a special place for me, when I feel weak and frail, there he is always in the back of my mind, covering my every move and a sign to anyone who would come close to do me harm he says..."Not to this one you don't!"

So as I continued my prayer these two gems showed themselves as part of today's morning prayer.


Like I said Morning Prayer and Morning Buzz...love it. Enjoy the day.
























The Big Guy and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great day to add your blog to my desktop.