Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sick Day

I woke up about 10 times last night (sore throat, cats, sore throat, and some combination of the two, Rosie on the other hand was enjoying her new house...pictures to come--of the dog house not my illness). Anyway sick sick sick (illness-wise) and I was going nowhere. Deacon Bill did a communion service, thanks Deacon Bill. Fr. Michael Kingery from Holy Trinity drove me to the Dr. (thanks Fr. Michael) and I was on the road to recovery. Rest, Drugs and lots of water later I am feeling a bit better.

Tonight I watched PBS and really enjoyed the Nature 25th Anniversary show. Try to catch it if you can, lots of really neat stuff. I have a degree in natural science and I learned quite a bit. Just a warning, keep your Kleenex close by you will need it. Oh and if you listen to NPR, give them a few bucks, so this fall fund drive will be over...I just want to hear one hour of news without a give give give speech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about a bean burrito? Get feeling better.