Saturday, November 03, 2007

Su-Do-Ku SWORDFISH

Sorry but I have to geek out on you for a minute.
Oh my my my, well many of you know that I likes me some puzzles. I loves me crossword and sudoku the best. Well if you are an aspiring Sudoku master then you should play todays AJC puzzle. It is not the one on the website but it is the one in the paper. If you do not get the AJC and would like to try this puzzle let me know I will transcribe it for you. Anyway all I can say is SWORDFISH. If you know sudoku then you have probably heard of swordfish...today's puzzle is an excellent way to learn the advanced technique of swordfish (as you know much like Xwing) If you need some help go here for beginners, and here to find out about swordfish and all the other advanced techniques. ENJOY

No comments: