Thursday, November 01, 2007

VAY-K-SHUN

Get ready, get set...GO-GO's

The sound is not so great but it gets the point across. This Sunday I am leaving for some vacation. This is my first vacation since June and I am really looking forward to it. I will be traveling with my priest buddies (Fr.'s Paul, Bryan, Michael). We are going to Prague, Berlin and Budapest. We are leaving on Delta #62 and returning on Delta #'s 99 and if we get the change 135 if not we will be on #531 (pray that does not happen). We return on 16nov07 late in the evening. I hope to be blogging from Europe now and then when I have the chance. I am hopeful it will be a nice relaxing trip, I would ask for your prayers for an enjoyable and safe journey. If you have been to any of these cities and have any pointers or recommendations email me or put them in the comment box. Thanks.

1 comment:

Ken Miller said...

Have a great trip! I've been to a few other German cities (Frankfurt, Munich, Garmisch-P, etc.), but not Berlin. I'll never forget the ox-lip salad and sweetbreads on one meal in Lindau. My mom's family is from Hungary (Horvath (common name) from Mako, SE of Budapest).