Sunday, December 09, 2007

Day off breakfast

Friday was a great day off...not much done at all. I think I am getting better in touch with myself as I take time off and just do no work (well almost no work), I would attribute it to my great Sunday off in Berlin. So I went to Cracker Barrel on Friday for breakfast. Here are three photos: me working on the Sudoku, the meal I was busy eating when I snapped a photo (all for you my dear readers), and the final photo of the solved sudoku (under 10 mins, no pencil marks and done).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all know it is a rough life but thank goodness somebody is living it for us. We can just watch as you take all our pain. What a great guy you are - I knew my mother had one more after her best child for some reason.

Fr. Vic said...

best child??? what??? I am the perfect child, when they got to me they said: "The First and that last one were great, but this one is perfect lets stop here."