Saturday, December 29, 2007

Not much new for a while

I am going to take a few days off this week and get some rest so I will not be making another post until my return on Jan 5. Until then know that you will be in my prayers. Peace

UPDATE:: Well had a few questions this morning about this post so here some more... I am right now headed to Tampa and will be taking a cruise for 5 nights. Fr. Luke Ballman will be celebrating the HDOO Mass on Monday evening. Thanks Luke. I forgot my camera (and all I did to get a new one and easy to travel with...arggghhhh) but I did remember the batery charger for the camera, darn. Anyway, now I am off and will see you all Saturday evening at Mass. Peace

This was the scene at my house as I packed...treat the cats well Charles!

128340436056562500unosaywecul.jpg

2 comments:

Ken Miller said...

Have a restful break - you deserve it! Let's have breakfast at 'your' Waffle House soon (my treat, of course).

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and we will be talking with you. Happy New Year! We feel your frustration with the camera - that sounds like something that would only happen at our house - we must be related. Love, AFGG