Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prayers



You of course know our font builder Bob Imsand...well it is official, I can work someone so hard they have a stroke. All joking aside Bob did have a small stroke on Monday and was admitted to the hospital and was released Tuesday; although he was ready to leave just about as soon as he got there by his estimation. Seems that they caught the stroke early and things should be fine. I knew some people knew but I wanted to make sure the correct info is out there. Bob is fine and will be back here working on the font next week, just say a prayer for him that I won't cause another stroke in him or any of my employees. In other news my mom made it back (in LA to pick up my grandparents and fly back with them to OKC on Thursday) from the Holy Land on Tuesday and is a bit tired but otherwise is doing fine, thanks for the prayers. Nancy Barrows is also doing well and recovering nicely at home. Please keep them all in your prayers and remember if you would like a prayer request up here just drop me a note and I will put them in the prayer list. Peace

No comments: