Sunday, April 06, 2008

A new feature

The last time I was on a cruise, they had this wacky trivia game. Basically it was a bunch of odd ball questions...I did not win, but next time I should be able to do well. Anyway I thought I would post a question now and then for you to ponder and answer. If you know the answer leave it in the comments to this post...you could win a prize. I will post the answer in a few days. Enjoy

How many grooves are there on each side of a standard 33 1/3 record album that has six songs on each side?


(Photo by Felipe Micaroni Lalli from wiki media)

UPDATE: There is one groove on each side. When you put the needle on the album it follows one groove from the beginning to the end. The person with the correct answer first is Bernie G from OKC. Congratulations Bernie, yes you'is smart!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one groove on each side. When you put the needle on the album it follows one groove from the beginning to the end. If there were more than one groove, the needle would stop at the end of each groove.

Smart arn't I.

Bernie

Anonymous said...

my research says "two"

Anonymous said...

one continuous groove on each side of the lp

Letty G

Anonymous said...

There are two. One on each side. jb

Ken Miller said...

One (KenM)