Saturday, May 17, 2008

We won again 4-1

Craig and I won our match 6-4,6-4...we play again at 5pm tonight. More later, peace.


UPDATE: Craig and I won again, but our team lost 2-3, but that is okay as we had enough point to make it Sunday afternoons Quarterfinals. We had two guys on our team injure themselves. One guy appears to be out for a few weeks, the other (even though he was writhing in pain with cramps during his loss this evening as well as screaming in pain after his match) hopes to be able to play tomorrow. So keep us and all the competitors in your prayers and I will let you know as things transpire. Also I have some photos, but I need sleep more than I need to post right now so nighty night. Peace

FINAL UPDATE: Well that was that. We played a team that won this last year and finished 3rd in the nation to boot...and we lost. So the guys are on their way back from Augusta with heavy hearts...as for me heavy heart here as well, so I am off to take a nap. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you had fun. Love, kgf