Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Onsen

Well my first full day in Japan is just about to end. My day has been quite relaxing and I have had some great time to reflect, relax and retreat. Tonight after night prayer I went with Fr. Kiran to one of the local onsen, I think it was called yuutoron, (for photos go here) I had to post a quick photo from the men's locker room at the onsen. My review from my first onsen to ever go to is...wonderful! If you don't know what an onsen is you can go here to find out more. I should sleep quite soundly tonight (it is Tuesday night here) not just because I am jet lagged a bit, but because of those wonderful waters. Peace


This is the door to the bathing area and the first pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are relaxing! The pools are beautiful--I am jealous. Is Fr. Bryan enjoying himself? Keep us in your prayers as you retreat--you are in ours.
Peace,
AG