Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trivia is back

Prize is a waffle at my Waffle House.




Bob purchased two cigars at the tobacconist which, together, cost $1.10. One cigar cost one dollar more than the other. What were the individual pieces of the two cigars?

UPDATE: Selina Schulten was our winner for this question. The cost of the cigars is $0.05 and $1.05. Congratulations Selina see me at Mass and I can get you your prize. I would also like to remind all readers that if you hope to win I will need to know who you are so don't post anonymously without some indication who you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one was 5 cents and the other was $1.05.

Selina Schulten

Anonymous said...

OK, this seems too easy, but $1.00 and $.10 are the prices? I'm sure there is a trick I'm missing...

Anonymous said...

$0.05 and $1.05 [KenM]

Anonymous said...

What were the individual pieces or prices? The individual pieces probably were not very good, because I thought good cigars cost more than one dollar. As to the prices, one should be $1.05 and the other should be $.05. Tony