Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wanna have some fun?

It was over four months ago when I asked anyone if they wanted to bet me on some weight loss. I saw this on lifehacker and it sounded kind of fun/interesting. It is not weight loss but it certainly is something that I never thought I could do...but probably could do. So my question is this, does anyone want to join me in this? If you have the guts to join me, let me know by leaving your name and your comitment in the comments. If you would like let me know how many pushups you did in your initial test, then do that as well. If I get five people to join me on this, I will reveal how many I was able to do in my first test.

UPDATE: So I brought this post back up to the front of things to let you know that right now Rob S. and I are the only people signed on to this. I did a whopping 10 push-ups in my test. I have done one day of the first week and my arms/chest are killing me. I can't believe how many I did in that first workout, but I am sure it will get easier. I have been told by Deacon Gayle and Craig Evans that they are going to join in. Sure would be good if we could find one more to join in the fun. So???

UPDATE II: Okie-dokie, we now have Rob S., Deacon Gayle, Tony (my brother), and yours truly signed up and we are off...lets see what happens in six weeks. BTW there is still room for more to participate just let me know. Peace

8 comments:

Rob said...

I'm in. I definately need the motivation to work out. I'll go through the initial test tonight.

Rob Schulten

Rob said...

I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to post. I am level 2 after an amazing 14 pushups.

Rob S.

Anonymous said...

OK Vic -- I'll give it a try, but you'll have to get Donna to help with some encouragement, since I'm not there in GA.

I'll print off the stuff and do the test tonight.

Tony

Anonymous said...

OK, I did my test tonight and did 15! Donna was surprised. She says she can't do 1. So,I guess I'll get started with the program on Friday.

Tony

Angela? Richard? Karen? Joe? Andy? Where are you guys?

Anonymous said...

So I started tonight with 12 pushups. Onward and Upward from here! Deacon Gayle

Anonymous said...

Joe & I are in --- we will take our initial test on Friday and let you know how we did. Love, kgf

Anonymous said...

Richard and I are in. We both took the initial test and I did 8, and Richard did a big 30. We will keep you informed and look forward to encouraging others and hearing their progress. Love AFGG

David Long said...

Checking out the sight now - looks like I'll give it a shot