Monday, August 11, 2008

Training



Beyond doing the onehundredpushups challenge (by the way how is that going for you?) I am also competing in tennis each week (won my singles match on Sunday) and training for a few upcoming races. Iplan on racing in the Peachtree City Sprint Triathlon, the Tugaloo International Distance Triathlon, the Berlin Marathon and the Atlanta Thanksgiving Day Half-Marathon. So as you can imagine I have been busy with running, biking and swimming. Last Friday I did a 10 mile run, it was hot, but I felt great. Today I had another big day of training, I needed to ride about 30 miles then get off the bike and run about 6 miles. It is two legs of my international distance triathlon and I needed to see how I did, well I did great thank you very much. My knees hurt a bit, but I am sure I will be fine by my next run (tomorrow). Here are two maps to show you what I rode and ran today. So if you see me out and about on the bike or running, stop and offer me some water, I will not likely turn you down. Peace

UPDATE: OBTW, I was a bit tired today because I was up late watching the Olympics, did you see the Men's 4x100m Freestyle race??? It was epic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the training. Wish I could be there to bike a little with you, or run but I will cheer you on from here. Taylor, Ian, Richard and myself loved watching the men's 4x100 relay - it was so great to watch. Could you imagine being there in person?! AFGG

Anonymous said...

I'm with you guys.that relay was the best. Took me back to the days with the MAC. the noise and speed were a bit excellerated though. RAG

Andrew said...

I'll see you at the start line of the Turkey Day race.
--Andrew