Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feast Day!

Well we ended our Novena this morning and we went out with a bang! My goodness there were Baptisms, Anointings, new images to bless, singing, dancing and phones being used during Mass. During the homily after realizing the blessing we have from the Lord, I encouraged people to share those blessing immediately (with a reminder to do it every day as well). So you will see photos of people on their phones. It was hectic and wonderful and spirit filled Mass! We are truly blessed here at St. Matthew, what a wonderful family we have!!! I am off to get things finalized at home and then I am off to Madrid. Here are a bunch of photos for you to enjoy, some even have captions. Enjoy!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! I don't think there were many dry eyes in mass today. How blessed we all are to be a part of this parish family. Thank you for sharing these pictures and thank you again for everything! Have a safe trip!
Love, Kelly, Morgan, & Emma Anderson

Anonymous said...

What great pictures - thanks for sharing them. Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks again for choosing me to be the first "alter call" - I feel very privilaged. It was a message that I needed to hear and be reminded of at this time in my life. Love, AFGG