Monday, September 22, 2008

Made it to Madrid

We made it safely to Madrid. Our Captain, First Officer, and Flight Attendant are all Holy Trinity parishioners...maybe they need to join St. Matthew???? It was a great flight and the service was outstanding as Captain Peter H. (my tennis buddy) told the whole flight crew that it was my birthday this week so they spoiled me...it did not hurt the Jayne was taking care of my section so she was especially attentive. We have checked into the hotel and are getting a short rest then off for a busy day of sightseeing. La Paz!


Jayne our Flight Attendant


Yours truly and our wonderful flight attendant


Kevin, Peter, Me, Jayne, Howard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely. Nice that Peter was on the flight crew. Have fun! Craig

Anonymous said...

Before I forget again, I meant to tell you Sat night, best homily all year!

JY

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had an enjoyable flight. We look forward to hearing about your travels. Enjoy your time. Love, AFGG

Anonymous said...

Father Vic,

I'm not positive, but I think your flight attendant was Jayne Steinbrenner. She's listed as Joyce under the picture but it sure looks like Jayne.

Tracey Christensen