Thursday, September 04, 2008

Recent Deaths

Well like I said it has been a busy week. One of the things that has been taking up some time has been the passing of two wonderful men. I just knew that this week that these two men's deaths were close. As I left Mass on Tuesday I asked the people at Mass to pray for Henry Schnittker & Wil "Bubb" Landry, that God's will might be done in their lives and hopefully a peaceful death. Well just after lunch on Tuesday I got the call that Henry had died. Thursday morning after Mass I asked the people gathered for Mass to pray for Bubb, since they had done such a God job of praying Henry to a peaceful death. Well I had planned to go see Bubb this morning, but the phone rang on my end before I could get down there. Of course the other end of the phone, just about half and hour after I had asked for prayers, had news that Bubb had died. Well it has been a rough road for both families, but Henry and Bubb are at peace and I think that comforts their families as well. So if you don't mind say a prayer for Henry and Bubb and thier families. Thanks!

No comments: