Friday, April 03, 2009

Street signs.

I hate seeing all sorts of signs advertising stuff on the corners these days. After the hail storm there were tons of roof repair signs up. They drive me nuts. Well these signs popped up on the corner of Highway 74 & Sandy Creek, argghhhh. I thought about stopping and taking them down but I have been busy this week. Well on Wednesday I was on my way to Christian City (a local nursing home) and saw that these guys had put there sign on the corner of a small local cemetery...I could not let this stand. So I stopped and uprooted them, after that I called the company to complain. I took them home and made my own sign., which you can see below. I went out today to put my sign out and to uproot their two signs on my street. I now have another sign to put up...what should I put on the sign?


Call to complain if you like: The offending corner was the cemetery on the corner of Milam Rd and Lees Lake Rd.

My street corner with my new sign. You can see it as you drive. Have a suggestion on what else I should put up?


2 comments:

wiredude said...

Don't know if I ever showed you these, but I do my own wire versions of local signage. Check em out here - http://fluidikons.com/PSA.htm

prlig8s said...

How about "Repent, the End is Near! Get Soul Wow before it's too late!"