Thursday, January 10, 2008

Run away! Run away!...Err...RETREAT

On Friday, I will leave for the Monastery of the Holy Spirit, in Conyers to give a retreat for the wives of the men who will be ordained to the Deaconate in February. I will be back in the parish on Saturday afternoon. On a similar note, I will be at the Ignatius House next Thursday to give a day of retreat for the soon to be Deacon's. You might or might not know that my mom, was the Wives Coordinator for the Deacons of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City for many years. She has always encouraged me to be aware of the wives and what they go through, so I am happy to be the retreat director for the wives this weekend and their husbands next week. I mention all of this to solicit your prayers for these women, men, families, and parishes as they approach ordination on the 8th of February. Thanks


Update: Now we have photos...


No comments: